Ordering a Pet Portrait
Commissioning a custom pet portrait from Petable Portraits is easy.
- If you know what you want, e-mail me your photo(s) and make a deposit below. I’ll take care of the rest!
- If you’re not sure, E-mail me (daniele @ petable-portraits.com remove the spaces around “@”)
Ask any questions, attach your photos, tell me a story if you want. I can’t wait to hear from you! I’m here to make this as easy and worry-free for you as possible. Or contact me for my mailing address if you’d like to mail the photographs.
- Prepare your favorite pet photos. Look through photos you already have and set aside your favorites. I can make pretty much any photo(s) work! Or sit your pet down and take some new ones.
- Choose a size and color preference. I can help with this if you’re unsure. I don’t try to upsell, I just give advice on what I think would make the best final artwork.
- Confirm your order with a deposit.
Deposits can be made by credit card through PayPal and you don’t even need a PayPal account. Either use the buttons below or I can send you an invoice.
- See the progress! As soon as I’ve received your photos and deposit, I’ll give you an estimated completion date and we’ll email back and forth discussing the portrait and I’ll send photos as progress is made. Turnaround time is currently 2-4 weeks but let me know if you need it sooner and I will do my best to accommodate you.
- Final approval and delivery. When your pet portrait is done, I will e-mail you a photo of the artwork for approval. When approved, the final payment will be due. After I receive your final payment, I will ship your portrait. Free shipping in the continental U.S. on the sizes listed below. All others will receive a quote for shipping. Pet portraits are sent USPS Priority Mail and usually arrive in 2-3 days.
Contact me anytime by e-mail and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible. I’ll be happy to call you back if you leave your telephone number in the e-mail (US only).
Pet Portrait Pricing
Black and White Drawings
A combination of graphite pencil, charcoal, chalk and/or ink.
|Sizes (inches)||Black and White||50% Deposit via PayPal||Full Payment via PayPal|
|5×5||$150 for one pet (head only)|
|2 5×5||$130 each for two pets (heads only)|
|3+ 5×5||$110 each for 3+ pets (heads only) example using 4 pet portraits|
|Notes||I’m happy to do other sizes or square formats, just let me know!For 8×10 or larger: Additional pets in the same portrait add $100 each.
Full body and full backgrounds add $100.
Colored pencil with touches watercolor.
|Sizes (inches)||Color||50% Deposit via PayPal||Full Payment via PayPal|
|5×5||$190 for one pet (head only)|
|2 5×5||$170 each for two pets (heads only)|
|3+ 5×5||$150 each for 3+ pets (heads only)|
|Notes||I’m happy to make other sizes or formats, just let me know what you’re interested in.
For color drawings 8×10 or larger: Additional pets in the same portrait add $120 each.
Full body and full backgrounds add $150.
Paintings Acrylic paint on stretched canvas or heavy duty art paper.
I’m happy paint you a portrait, but each one requires individual consideration, contact me for a quote.
Thank you for trusting my ability to capture the character and spirit of your special animal friends. If you have any suggestions please let me know.