Feel Confident Ordering a Pet Drawing or Pet Painting
I try to make this process as easy, stress-free and fun as possible. Here's how it works:
- Collect your favorite pet photos
Look through photos you already have and set aside your favorites. Or, sit your pet down and take some new ones. I can make pretty much any photo(s) work!
- Usually things can easily be removed or added to a portrait. Collars, tags, backgrounds, background environments can all be added or removed.
- I'm really good at creatively combining and editing reference photos to create an original artwork. You might send me 5 photos that all have a little something you like. I do my best to combine all the ideas to make one great artwork.
- We'll chat it out
As soon as I’ve received your photos, we’ll email back and forth discussing the portrait. I’ll give you an estimated completion date. Turnaround time is currently 2-4 weeks but let me know if you need it sooner and I will do my best to accommodate you.
- Get Specific
Choose a size and color preference. I can help with this if you’re unsure. I don’t try to up-sell, I just give advice on what I think would make the best final artwork.
- Confirm your order with a deposit
Deposits can be made by credit card through PayPal and you don’t even need a PayPal account. Either use the buttons here or I can send you an email invoice.
- Time for sketches
After I receive your deposit, I will work up a sketch (or sketches) based on our conversations. I'll send them to you for feedback and we'll decide which one will be turned into your beautiful final artwork.
- See the progress
I’ll send photos as progress is made. If this is a gift, be forwarned…it's hard to keep the secret!
- Final approval and delivery
When your pet portrait is done, I will email you a photo of the artwork for approval. When approved, the final payment will be due. After I receive your final payment, I will ship your portrait. Free shipping in the continental U.S. All others will receive a quote for shipping. Pet portraits are sent USPS Priority Mail and usually arrive in 2-3 days.